- Join over a million renters who found a home on Rent.com -- it's FREE!
- Rent.com is #1 in renter traffic and features tens of thousands of rentals - with more added daily!
- Detailed listings of condo rentals include amenities, photos, floor plans, contact information, and more!
Studio Apartment in Your City From Rent.com
- Atlanta Studio Apartment
- Austin Studio Apartment
- Baltimore Studio Apartment
- Boston Studio Apartment
- Charlotte Studio Apartment
- Chicago Studio Apartment
- Cincinnati Studio Apartment
- Cleveland Studio Apartment
- Columbus Studio Apartment
- Dallas Studio Apartment
- Denver Studio Apartment
- Detroit Studio Apartment
- Houston Studio Apartment
- Indianapolis Studio Apartment
- Jacksonville Studio Apartment
- Kansas City Studio Apartment
- Las Vegas Studio Apartment
- Los Angeles Studio Apartment
- Memphis Studio Apartment
- Miami Studio Apartment
- Milwaukee Studio Apartment
- Minneapolis Studio Apartment
- Nashville Studio Apartment
- Orlando Studio Apartment
- Philadelphia Studio Apartment
- Phoenix Studio Apartment
- Portland Studio Apartment
- Sacramento Studio Apartment
- Salt Lake City Studio Apartment
- San Antonio Studio Apartment
- San Diego Studio Apartment
- San Francisco Studio Apartment
- Seattle Studio Apartment
- St. Louis Studio Apartment
- Tampa Studio Apartment
- Washington, DC Studio Apartment
Rent.com makes it easy for you to search for studio apartments for rent according to your budget and the area you'd prefer to live. We have an extensive database of available apartments which can expedite your search for properties that meet your requirements, be they small studios or larger studio lofts.
Both loft and studio apartments typically consist of open spaces without walls, an attached bath, a kitchenette, and closet space. Though the space is small, the openness of the apartment allows you to unleash your creativity without conforming to the décor rules of typical apartment homes.
Studio Apartments: Assessing Your Space
Studio apartments are perfect for young professionals, young couples, students, and artists because they are a cheaper alternative to larger, multi-room apartments. Although the space is limited, you are not confined to one configuration of that space they way you would be in a multi-room apartment. With a studio, you can use screens, bookcases, curtains, and other furnishings to create your own partitions — plus, you'll have the freedom to change them at will!
Whether you are a freelancer, entrepreneur, or business owner, people working from home can turn a part of the studio apartment into a dedicated office space. Depending on the intensity of their work, they can decorate the area to seem more business-like and professional, or make the area more conducive to creativity. To make the space seem uncluttered, get a flexible workstation with pull-out shelves or pivoting stands that can be folded away when not in use. Or, if you don't like working in the same area every day, attach wheels to the unit so that you can easily move it anywhere in the apartment and work wherever you feel like. There are a variety of space-saving desk units available today that have slots and shelves for all your office equipment — like computers, printers, scanners — as well as books and other work materials.
Studios and lofts provide ample breathing space and are open enough to move around in without feeling hemmed in, making it perfect for artists to explore their creativity. Studios can serve as a personal retreat or dedicated work area, offering both freedom and seclusion. Artists are free spirits who abide by their own rules, and a studio apartment gives them the ideal setting to decorate it according to their mood and style without the restrictions of a typical apartment.
Best of Both Worlds
Most city apartments are small in size and high in rent. Studio and loft apartments, however, are great options for living economically and independently while enjoying the perks of living in a city. With the added advantage of low rentals and maintenance benefits, you won't have to move into the suburbs and commute. Go to Rent.com to find the studio apartment you need.