Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Abundant plantings to give this forested property
- Climate controlled storage units on property
- Complete renovation
- Dishwashers and refrigerators
- Energy efficient appliances
- European styled hardwood kitchen/bath cabinets
- Fiber optic cable throughout by EPB
- Flat screen mount with power and cabling
- Kitchens have easy to clean glass-top ranges
- Mark Tomaszewski created metal sculptures
- New windows, doors, insulation
- Oversized HVAC systems
- Pet Pen was built to offer space to run and play
- Sound-deadening technology in the walls and floors
- Stainless steel black appliances provided by Sears
- Tan or Grey 4-color paint schemes
- Tankless water heaters in each apartment
- Timber, stone and iron accent the exterior
- Video surveillance
- Washer/dryer in unit
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
Beautiful New Apartment homes just minutes from the heart of downtown Chattanooga. With shopping, entertainment, and Parkiridge, Erlanger and Memorial medical centers close by. The Oaks at Midtown offers all the latest in technology with fiber optic cable TV, high speed Internet and phone. This tranquil gated community is situated on a beautifully landscaped hillside and features interiors designed by Tony Thompson, custom kitchens with tile backsplash, lots of storage designed by Chattanooga Closets, stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors. The Oaks is a pet friendly community with its own, on site dog park.Handicap unit available. Beautiful 2 Bedroom Apartments, $750 - $800, Beat The Rush, Call Today for an Appointment.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Cat Policy: Cats and small dogs OK.
Dog Policy: Cats and small dogs OK.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Saturday-Sunday: Please Call
Call or email the property directly: