Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Look for $100 Reward Icons
Find a property on Rent.com that has the $100 reward icon and receive a $100 Visa® Reward Card.
Similar Apartments in or near Nashville, TN
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- 2inch wood blinds
- Clubroom with cyber cafe and coffee bar
- Conference facility with high tech display screens
- Decorative tile in bathrooms
- Designer lighting package
- Energy star appliances and light fixtures
- European style cabinets with modern hardware
- European wood flooring in living spaces
- Gated Parking
- Glass mosaic backsplash
- Granite Countertops
- Handicap Accessible
- Nine and ten foot ceilings
- Outdoor area with pool and lounge seating
- Parking has direct access to building elevators
- Recreation Room
- Stainless faced appliances
- Storage available plus bike storage and bike rack
- Vanishing TV in Mirror*
- Wi-fi access in club, pool, and fitness center
Units may feature
Welcome to West End Village!
West End Village is ideally situated within walking distance to Vanderbilt University, five hospitals, and the nation's largest hospital management company, HCA. Located just off West End Avenue, your new apartment is within minutes from dining, shopping and entertainment venues and easily accessible to I-440, the newly opened Charlotte Pike Connector and downtown Nashville.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Call for leasing information.
Pet policy: $350 for one, $500 for two one-time non refundable fee & $10 per pet per month, no aggressive breeds and larger dogs accepted up to 50 lbs.
For more information, please call or check availability.
RAM Partners, LLC
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.