Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Nashville, TN
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24 Hour State of the Art Fitness Center
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Conference Room
- Corporate Billing Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Europeon Wood Flooring in Living Spaces
- Gated and Covered Parking w/ Direct Access to bldg
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Baths
- Green Community
- New/Renovated Interior
- Pets Allowed
- Pre-leasing NOW!!!
- Recreation Room
- Spectacular Outdoor Pool Area w/ Grill
- Vanishing TV Vanity Mirrors in select homes
- Walking Distance to 5 Hospitals
- Walking Distance to Shopping
- WiFi Access in Club Room
- Within Walking Distance to Vanderbilt University
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
COMMUNITY CONNECTED.......Within walking distance to haute cuisine, fashionable boutiques, inviting gathering spaces and park settings, West End Village allures dynamic residents to be a part of the already dynamic and strong community. West End Village is connected in every way.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,13 Months,9 Months,10 Months,11 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: 50 Pound Weight Limit.$350 pet deposit. Breed Restrictions: Weight And Breed Restrictions. Call for Policy.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.