Looks like River Solace is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
BOATER's DELIGHT: private dock on the beautiful Cumberland River, complete with a home!
Enjoy a spectacular view 365 days a year when you rent this 2 bed / 2.5 bath, 1800 sq ft home on a cul-de-sac facing the beautiful Cumberland River. Located just 5 minutes from Ashland City and 25 minutes from Nashville, you'll enjoy the ambience of a quiet small town while having convenient access to the big city. Less than 0.5 miles from the Cheatham Park and Recreation Area, owned and operated by the State of Tennessee.
ST. PATRICK'S DAY SPECIAL: keep more green at $1400/month ... pet negotiable ... lets discuss.
- With a downstairs office/bar/entertainment area, covered patio, and dock on the river, this home is equally suited as a quiet retreat or the hub of casual entertaining.
- Large yard (one acre) with empty lot to one side, neighbor to the other, and 150 feet of river frontage.
- Both Bedrooms are upstairs with their own full bath; extra half-bath downstairs in the garage.
- Washer and dryer conveniently located off of MBR
- Ceiling fans, all appliances included
- Two Fireplaces: one up and one down
- Water included; you pay electric and propane for fireplaces
- We provide mowing, so you have more time to play!
Visualize yourself on the river now...do you like what you see? it's even better in person :-)
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.