Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you.
Floor Plans (17)
12 more floor plans
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Gated Access
- Intrusion Alarm Available
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recycling Available
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-Hour E-Lounge & Fitness Center
- ACC Rio Grande located within 1 mile
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Built-in Bookcases and Computer Nooks
- Campus Shuttle
- Capital Metro bus stop at 5th and West Lynn
- Close to Downtown, Zilker Park & Lady Bird Lake
- Close to University of Texas
- Customer Care/Concierge Desk
- Dedicated Dog Wash Station
- Double Vanities
- Easy Access to Mopac / Loop 1
- Electric vehicle car charging stations (EVCs)
- Elevator Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage Available
- Gated & Guest Parking
- Granite Countertops with Tiled Backsplashes
- Green Community
- Grilling Area
- Home to the Mean Eyed Cat bar
- Island Kitchens
- Monthly Resident Social Events
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Bathtub
- Pet friendly with a convenient dog bath
- Pet Friendly: Large Pets Accepted
- Pool and Courtyards
- Retail Shops/ Dining on 1st Level
- Short Term Available
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Under-Cabinet Lighting and Art Niches
- University Shuttle Service
- Walk to Grocery Stores and Retail Shops
- Walk-in Closets
- Walk-in Showers
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garden Tub
5th Street Commons offers Studios, One and Two Bedroom Apartments and Two Bedroom Penthouses for rent in Old West Austin, Texas. From 5th Street Commons, you can walk to Downtown Austin, UT, University of Texas 78701, 78702, 78703, and 78705.
5th Street Commons is centrally located near everything you need in the heart of Old West Austin. Just minutes from Downtown, Zilker park and Lady Bird Lake, experience all the conveniences of urban Austin with amenities to suit your lifestyle. Relax poolside or in one of the two courtyards. Inside discover the e-lounge and fitness center that offers towel service. Spacious one and two bedroom homes feature open floor plans, wood flooring, designer lighting, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops with tiled backsplashes, and custom touches including built-in bookcases, computer nooks, under-cabinet lighting and art niches. In addition to monthly resident events, 5th Street Commons is also home to the famed Mean-Eyed Cat and near Old West Austin's favorite spots. Come discover why this is Austin's premier apartment destination.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. $15.00 pet rent. $250 pet deposit. $250.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: 5th St Commons is a pet friendly community that accepts dogs and cats. Two pets maximum per apartment, with a 75 pound weight limit. A dedicated dog wash station is located onsite and pet waste stations are available throughout the community. Don't f
GreystarView all Greystar properties
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.