Similar Apartment rentals in College Station, TX you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- *Rent includes water, sewer, garbage, gas and WiFI
- 2 Blocks from Texas A and M University
- 2 Laundry Facilities
- 2 Pools
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 4 Miles from Blinn College
- Clubhouse: Free to Residents for Meetings/Events
- Free Covered Parking
- Large Oversized Closets
- Mini Blinds
- Monthly Resident Social Events
- On the A and M Shuttle Route *
- Pet Friendly - One of the Lowest Deposits in Town
- Pets Allowed
- Professionally Landscaped Lawn
- Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- Spacious Courtyards with Gazebo
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Sub-metered Electric - No Deposit
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Treehouse Apartments are conveniently located at the corner of George Bush Drive and Marion Pugh in College Station. Treehouse is within walking or biking distance of Texas A&M University as well as being conveniently located on A&M's shuttle route. Surrounded by mature landscaping and a nearby creek, Treehouse offers all the amenities of carefree apartment living in addition to a peaceful, home-like atmosphere.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,9 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: ..
Dog Policy: .$400 pet deposit.Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions.$100 Non refundable.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.