- This is a senior community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 may apply. Not all renters will qualify.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you.
Floor Plan Options (7)
- $680 - $880
- Sq Ft
- $935 - $1135
- Sq Ft
- $1130 - $1300
- Sq Ft
- $1645 - $1945
- Sq Ft
- $1690 - $2085
- Sq Ft
2 more floor plans
- $1740 - $1985
- Sq Ft
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
An exciting apartment home community just north of The Woodlands, Regency in the Forest Apartment Homes is a neighborhood exclusively designed for adults 50 and better! Step into a new apartment home enveloped in rich pallete of colors. Enjoy elegantly appointed custom touches - classic arches, soaring ceilings, lush carpeting and state-of-the-art appliances, set beautifully amid walking trails and elegant amenities. Schedule a visit today!
Welcome Home to Regency in the Forest Apartments designed exclusively for carefree Active Senior Living, with the warmth of a hometown community and the elegant appointments of an affordable luxury home plus the added benefits of an onsite staff to carefully ensure you live the active, exciting lifestyle you so richly deserve. Vibrant community life is center stage, with residents enjoying a wealth of hobby clubs, gym classes and social hours overseen by our Activities Director. A full suite of luxury amenities and a la carte services put you in touch with what you need, when you need it. Choose your own exciting destiny at Regency in the Forest, nestled next to W G Jones State Forest just north of The Woodlands in Conroe.
Apartment 243 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- 24 Hr. Controlled Access Gated Community
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- Arts and Crafts in the Creative Studio
- Climate Controlled Interiors Accessible by Priv...
- Convenient Detached Garages Available
- Corner Unit
- Custom Cherry Wood or Oak Kitchen Cabinetry
- Delicious A La Carte Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meal...
- Efficiency, One Bedroom, and Two Bedroom Luxury...
- Elegant Porcelain Tile in Entry, Bathrooms, and...
- Energy Efficient Whirlpool Microwaves, Dish...
- Energy Saving Solar Panel Screens Installed on ...
- Expansive Ballroom Area with Dining and Dancing
- First Floor
- Forest View
- Full-Time Activity Director Focused on Resident...
- Living, Dining Room, and Master Bedroom Detaile...
- Location 1
- Location 2
- Over-Sized Double Paned Windows
- Public Transportation
- Recreational Activity Lounge with Billiards and...
- Relaxing Spa with Rejuvenating Jets
- Resort Side
- Scenic Wooded Forest Views of W.G. Jones State ...
- Signature Salon and Barber Services Including M...
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Upgraded Flooring with Authentic Granite Counte...
- Upgraded Unit
- Upgraded Whirlpool Appliances Available in ...
- Walk-In Showers Available in Select Homes
Units may feature
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Dog Policy: Our Conroe senior rental community has a generous pet resident policy. A maximum of two pets per apartment is allowed and breed restrictions apply. Please see our generous pet guideline page for more information about our special pet residents!
For more information, please call or check availability.
Winthrop Management, L.P.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Ratings and Reviews
The only complaint I have is that our apartment in right next to 1488, and there
is on noise barrier betwee Read Moren us and the traffic. You hear the cars at all times of
the day and night. To LOTS of getting use to, and sleep-aids. Otherwise, it's
been nice here.
Surveyed on: December 3, 2013
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center