Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 2 people recently contacted.
Features & Amenities
CHOOSE HARBOUR LANDING FOR THAT GENUINE COMMUNITY FEELING YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! Service and serenity are masterfully blended into this community inviting resident satisfaction and contentment. It begins with quality people, where neighbors become friends and you're able to truly relax and enjoy the casual atmosphere of Harbour Landing. The experienced management team is also committed to providing each valued resident with superb, quality care. Come by Harbour Landing and feel the difference! Best Choice, Better living!!
Apartment 284 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Business Center
- Furnished Units Available
- Tennis Court
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Club House
- Fitness Center
- Washer and Dryer Hookups in Unit
- Laundry Room
- Approximately 5 min. to Bay Area Medical Hospital
- Approximately 10 minutes to NAS/CCAD/TX AM
- Approximately 20 minutes to Del Mar College
- Come see the newest look in carpet and...
- wood-like flooring on select homes.
- City bus transportation near property
- Doggy Bark Park
- Two pools/Hot Tub with Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped business center
- Lighted tennis court
- Basketball court
- 24-Hr. fitness center
- Picnic/grill area
- Free DVD Library
- High-speed Internet available
- Discounted extended cable
- Online rent payment including credit card payments
- Continental breakfast service
- Complimentary Cappuccinos and teas
- Washer/dryer connections*
Units may feature
- High Speed Internet Available
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Cable Ready
- Walk-in closets
Cats & Dogs OK. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms. Cat Policy: . Dog Policy: Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions.
For more information, please call toll free at or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Floor Plan Options (4)
- Sq Ft
Maps & Directions
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center