Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 1 person recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (58)
- $2742 - $3091
- Sq Ft
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
The Merc: A Dallas Icon is Reborn...For nearly half a century The Mercantile Bank Building stood at the heart of downtown Dallas. Today, after a complete historic renovation, it has been reborn as the city's most elegant and luxurious apartment community. Each of its 213 one and two bedroom apartments and penthouses boasts a host of eco-friendly green features and the latest most up-to-date amenities. An amenity package unrivalled in the city makes for a truly memorable lifestyle.
At The Merc awealth of amenities and services awaitat your front door, including a 24-hour doorman to greet you, resident concierge to assist you, and controlled access entry. Amenitiesalsoinclude a state-of-the-art fitness center, private screening room, cabana lounge, elevated pool and spa deck, and sports lounge with gaming room. Let the pampered lifestyle and classic residences at The Merc tell a story about you and your success. After all, you've earned it.
Apartment 213 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Covered Parking
- On Site Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- 14th Floor R.L. Thornton Club Room and Outdoor ...
- Adjacent to Main Street Garden Park
- Baths with Separate Shower and Jacuzzi Tubs Ava...
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- Contemporary Kitchen Faucet with Vegetable Sprayer
- Contemporary White on White Kitchen Cabinetry w...
- Designer Pendant and Track Lighting
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Extraordinary Artwork in Lobby and Common Areas
- Full Concierge Service
- Great Downtown Dallas Location
- Kitchen Islands Available
- Media Center
- Open Layouts with Kitchen Counters for Informal...
- Outdoor Dining/Grilling Pavilion
- Outdoor Living Room
- Plush Carpeting in Living Areas and Bedrooms
- Poker Lounge with Table and Chips
- Preserved Art and Architectural Details from th...
- Recreation Room
- Smooth Glass Top Stove and Oven
- Theater Room with Big Screen and Plush Seating
- Upgraded Fixtures and Faucets
- Walk to Shops, Restaurants and Nightlife
- Walk to the Transit System
- White Glass or Black Granite Countertops
Units may feature
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: Cats and Dogs welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Breed restriction and deposits apply. Please contact the leasing office for details.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Forest City Residential ManagementView all Forest City Residential Management properties
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Ratings and Reviews
The Merc Resident
Overall a nice place to live. They need 1)more parking 2)WINDOW WASHERS. 3)Better insulation on the windows.
Surveyed on: February 4, 2014
The Merc Resident
The 24 hour security staff is the reason I picked this apartment. They're great people and are always very he Read Morelpful.
The only thing I really dislike about The Merc is the lack of parking. Sometimes there are no spaces other than in reserved spots, even though part of my monthly fee goes toward paying for a spot in non-reserved parking.
Surveyed on: January 14, 2014
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center