Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact this property
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 12 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (9)
4 more floor plans
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Convenient to Downtown, Museum District, Medical
- Efficient Appliances
- Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Ground-Floor Retail and Conveniences
- Loft Apartments and Townhomes
- New Phase: Ceramic Tile and Metallic Framed Mirro
- New Phase: Faux Wood Flooring in All Living Areas
- New Phase: Maple Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Oversized Tubs
- Planned Resident Events
- Prewired with Postsmart High-Speed Internet Tech
- Spacious Community Room
- Studios, One-, and Two-Bedroom Apartment Homes
Units may feature
- Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood Floors
- Vaulted Ceilings
3,000 Square-Foot Fitness Center... Beautiful Midtown Location... Courtyards with Outdoor Fireplaces
Post Midtown Square is a unique community of luxury apartments, ground floor retail, gorgeous courtyards, a 3,000 square foot fitness center, three pools, garage parking, and more! Conveniently located in Midtown, just two blocks south of downtown Houston, and two miles north of the Museum District and the Medical Center, Post Midtown Square lets you walk to popular neighborhood restaurants and shops. The newest phase of Post Midtown Square includes apartments featuring maple cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and much more.
Call for Policy. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.