Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Business Center
- Furnished Available
- Swimming Pool
- 9 1/2 - Foot Ceilings in Living Areas
- Activity Area with Billiards, Wine Tasting, Bis...
- Air Conditioned Corridors
- Athletic Club-Cardio Equipment, Free Weights an...
- Conference Room with Seating for Six
- Courtyard with Bench Seating
- Custom Framed Vanity Mirrors
- Demonstration Kitchen with Cooking Classes
- Full Size Washer/Dryer in each home
- Hardwood Cabinets with 42" Uppers
- High-Speed Internet Access/Digital TV Available
- Lap Pool with Waterfall and Bench
- Media Center
- Oversized Roman Bathtubs
- Pet Friendly, of course!
- Private Storage Areas Provided
- Slab Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Bath
- Stained Concrete, Hardwood or Travertine Floors
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Summer Kitchen with Built-in Barbeque Grill
- Two Trellised Barbeque Plazas with Fireplaces a...
- Wi-Fi Throughout
Units may feature
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
Beautiful....Luxury midrise...Uptown living.
An address on the most stylish avenue in Houston. A residence that's urban edgy on the outside and ultra-elegant on the inside. A choice of over two dozen floor plans, all with high-end finishes. A glamorous clubhouse plus lavish swimming pools and lush courtyards. A neighborhood offering world-class shopping and out-of-this-world restaurants. Located in the cosmopolitan heart of Houston, Uptown Post Oak is made for those who crave sophisticated amenities and all things urban. If that's you, YOU BELONG UPTOWN.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 months, 14 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Cats and Dogs Welcome! A maximum of 1 dog and/or 1 cat, or 2 cats per apartment home are permitted. There is a $150 pet deposit as well as a $350 non-refundable pet fee, and pet rent is $15/month - per pet.Please keep in mind if you live in a community that allows pets, the pet owner(s), not Monogram Apartment Collection or the Owner is liable for the actions of the pet.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly: