Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Gated Access
- Business Center
- On Site Management
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- A Pet-Friendly Apartment Community
- Academically Acceptable Birdville ISD
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Built-In Computer Workstation & Desks*
- Complimentary Resident Coffee Bar
- Crown Molding in Kitchen, Living, and Dining Rooms
- Cultured Marble Six Foot Oversized Roman Jacuzz...
- Curbside Valet Trash Service three times per week
- Designer Accent Walls: give your apartment hom...
- Detached garages available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Energy Efficient 12 SEER Air Conditioners, Exte...
- Energy Efficient Solar Screens
- Exclusive Online Resident Accounts
- Faux Granite Countertops
- Grand Entry
- Grand Room
- Greenbelts throughout Community
- Individual First Floor Formal Entrances with Co...
- Island Kitchens
- Italian Porcelain Tile Entries, Kitchen & Bathr...
- Monthly Social Resident Activities
- Multi-Media Center Areas*
- Multiple Telephone Lines in every home
- One to Four Bedroom Townhomes
- Outdoor Lounging Gazebo
- Picnic and Barbecue Areas
- Plush Carpeting
- Premiere Concierge Services: Making life simple...
- Recreation Room
- Stand up showers in select homes
- Tall Expansive Energy Efficient Windows*
- Tile Backsplashes in Kitchens with Whirlpool Ap...
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wi-Fi in Clubhouse and Patio
Units may feature
- Garbage Disposal
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garden Tub
Enhance your style of living with North Richland Hills newest apartment community. Our prime location will conveniently locate you to shopping, dining and entertainment. Our landscaped grounds and unmatched services will only enhance your experience at The Regency at North Richland Hills.
The Regency at North Richland Hills sets a new standard for apartment home living in North Richland Hills TX. Each of our distinctive apartment homes include unique custom treatments and amenities. Dramatic 9' ceilings magnify an exquisite Italian porcelain tile entryway and spacious living areas. Sink into an oversized marble Jacuzzi-style tub or enjoy an evening of interactive digital cable television. All apartment homes feature private access, marble vanities, designer accents, "faux granite" countertops and large fully equipped kitchens with expansive kitchen pantries. Many feature attached garages, romantic fire places and gorgeous townhome layouts. Regency at North Richland Hills also provides a vast array of community features. Our residents enjoy a dynamic 5,000 square foot clubhouse facility with community activity room, executive business center, California health club and billiards room. Exclusive resident privileges include a professional volleyball court, resort-style pool with tanning deck and children's playground. It is an amazing place to live, grow and take in your life. Our prime location is convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our unmatched services will only enhance your experience at The Regency at North Richland Hills. Please call today to schedule your personal tour and learn what it means to Love Where You Live!
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Pets are permitted with management approval and with signed pet agreement. A maximum two (2) pets per household are permitted. There is a $250.00 per pet deposit for pets 24 lbs or less to be paid up front and a $300.00 per pet deposit for pets 24 lbs or heavier at full maturity. There is an additional $250.00 fee per pet for pets 24 lbs or less to be paid up front, and a $300.00 fee per pet for pets 24 lbs or heaver at full maturity. There will be an additional pet rent of $15.00 per month for
For more information, please
or check availability.
Winthrop Management, L.P.
Call or email the property directly:
Similar Properties in or near North Richland Hills, TX
Ratings & Reviews
From day one we felt that we were part of a community, not just tenants.
December 17, 2013
Parking was a problem at times but other than that was overall a good experience.
January 17, 2014
Regency at North Richland Hills Resident
When I lived there the staff in the office acted very snobby. Once at an event in the office the manager was q Read Moreuick to tell me in front of the other residents that I had failed to pay my rent when in fact it was an error on their part. When I was trying to leave because my husband was deploying to Iraq they gave me a hard time about leaving and they said I had too continue to pay rent until they found a new resident.
December 24, 2013