Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 1 person recently contacted.
Floor Plans (6)
1 more floor plan
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- On Site Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- All Electric Kitchen
- Beautiful Downtown & Countryside Scenic Views
- Bjorn's Surround Sound Movie Theater
- Black on Black Appliances
- Built In Book Shelves (In Selected Units)
- Built-In Computer Niches (In Selected Units)
- Close to Fabulous Restaurants & Shopping
- Controlled Access Gates with Remotes
- Copy & Fax Services
- Covered Parking and Breezeway Storage Units Ava...
- Custom Built Cherry Wood Cabinetry
- Detached/Attached Garages Available
- Faux Wood Flooring in Foyer, Kitchen and Bath(s)
- Faux Wood Flooring Through-Out Apartment (In Se...
- Gourmet Style Kitchen
- Lushly Landscaped
- Outdoor Grilling with Picnic Areas
- Poolside Ledge-Stone Fireplace for Entertaining
- Public Parks Nearby
- Self Cleaning Oven
- Shimmering Beach Entry Pool with Heated Spa
- Short Term Available
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Sunken Garden Tubs
- Two Tone Crown Molding
- Upgraded Plush Carpeting
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
The Ranch at Shavano Park, best described as an elevated style for living. Wood plank flooring, black Maytag appliances, self cleaning ovens, crown molding, garden tubs, and much more!
Completed in 2007, Ranch at Shavano Park is an institutional quality, Class AA community situated prominently on a hilltop in far north San Antonio. The property sits on 21 acres and consists of 374 high-end units, totaling approximately 321,782 rentable square feet in fourteen (14) three-story apartment buildings. The property offers residents first class amenities, including a large, elegant clubhouse featuring a state-of-the-art movie theater, billiards room, state-of-the-art fitness center and an indoor sitting area with fireplace. Additional community features include a free-form pool with sundeck and heated spa, outdoor stone ledge fireplace with sitting area, controlled entry access gates, carports, garages and breathtaking Hill Country and city views.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 11 months, 12 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: 65 lbs weight limit. No aggressive breeds.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.