Similar House rentals in Sugar Land, TX you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Minutes away from hwy 90, 59 & 6, established neighborhood & recognized schools; bad credit will be considered. CALL ME TODAY!
This beautiful house is a must-see. Priced to lease! Won't last long! Search no more:
1. Location: Easy access to highways and less than 5% in this subdivision are rental properties; walking distance to the pool, playground & tennis court, library and city park;
2. Nice floorplan - Master down, three bedrooms upstairs with spacious den, living and dining areas;
3. Laminated floor in most areas, granite tile countertops, brand new kitchen appliances and bathroom vanity. No section 8.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
The lease price varies based on the length of the lease.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.