Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 1 person recently contacted.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Attractive new laundry facility available
- Basketball court
- Beautiful, park-like setting with ample greenspace
- Central air conditioning
- Community barbecues with picnic tables
- Easy access to I-15 and I-215 and Major bus routes
- Efficient gas with central air conditioning
- Fantastic Central location
- Free one-car garage
- Fully equipped off-street playground
- Gorgeous views of the Wasatch and Oquirrh Mtns.
- Huge 2 bedroom flats
- Huge Townhomes
- Large pool and wading pool
- Near Major golf courses and shopping
- No neighbors above or below you
- On bus lines
- Plenty of parking
- Washer/dryer hook-ups available
- We pay water,sewer and trash
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO LIVE IN A HOUSE? Boulder Pines is the next best thing to a single family home. Our unique four-plex design gives you all the privacy and comfort of your own home with all the amenities of a great apartment community. Enjoy open spaces with lots of green grass and two wonderful playgrounds. Come home to Boulder Pines today!
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: 20 Pound Weight Limit.$400 pet deposit.
Dog Policy: 20 Pound Weight Limit.$400 pet deposit. Breed Restrictions: Weight Restrictions.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.