Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Gated Access
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- On Site Maintenance
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 10-foot Ceilings (select units)
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Breakfast Bar
- Ceramic Tile Floor and Tub surronds
- Ceramic Tile Floors in foyer and kitchen
- Cherry Kitchen Cabinets
- Complimentary Coffee Service
- Conference Room
- Cultured Marble Vanities
- Curved shower rod
- Dogs and Cats Welcomed (Restrictions Apply)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Executive Conference Room
- Full Concierge Service
- Full Sized Washer/Dryer
- Glass Enclosed Sunrooms (select units)
- Granite Counter tops
- Individuallly Controlled Gas Heat and Hot water
- Landscaped Courtyard
- Oversized Ceiling-Height Windows (select units)
- Plush Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Preferred Zipcar Membership
- Public Transportation
- Retail Shops Including Subway
- Self-cleaning Ovens
- Stainless steel sinks with single-control pull ...
- Top floor Clubroom with billiards
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Valet Dry Cleaning Service
- Walk-in Closets (select units)
- Walking Distance to Shopping and Dining
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Located in Alexandria, life at Meridian at Eisenhower combines excitement and convenience in equal measures. With the Eisenhower Metro Station just across the street and the Beltway just around the corner, you are only minutes away from anywhere you need to be. A few blocks away, the quaint charm of Old Town Alexandria awaits, offering you an abundance of diverse dining, exceptional shopping, lively entertainment and a thrilling art scene.
Meridian at Eisenhower Station offers elegant design, spacious homes with crisp lines, resort-quality amenities to help you relax, and breathtaking high-rise views. Outside, this incomparable location includes retail conveniences in the building's street level, a 22-theatre multiplex cinema next door at Hoffman Center, and Eisenhower Avenue Metro station is across the street.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $40 pet rent. $400 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: We accept both cats and dogs with a $400 non-refundable pet fee and $40 per month in pet rent (per pet). Renters Insurance is required for dogs. * Maximum of 2 pets per apartment with a maximum combined weight of 80lbs. The following breeds of dogs are not permitted to be kept as pets on the premises, or brought onto same premises to visit at any time: * Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Staffordshire Terriers, American Pit bull terriers, Bull Terriers, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Dogo Ar
For more information, please
or check availability.
Paradigm Properties, Inc.
Call or email the property directly: