Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Move In Special
Call today to receive 2 months free on a 12-month lease on all units. Specials apply to new residents only; terms and conditions apply.
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24-hour staffing
- Assigned garage parking available
- Beautiful golf course views
- Business center w/computers
- Ceramic tile floors and lighting in kitchens/baths
- Community room
- Dishwasher and disposal
- Fitness facility with state of the art equipment
- Full-size washer/dryer in apartment
- Game room with billiards
- Huge oversized closets
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
- Kitchens w/ Corian countertops and microwave oven
- Media lounge w/large screen TV
- Metrorail access via ART and Metrobus
- New/Renovated Interior
- On-site convenience store
- On-site storage
- Private balcony
- Private outdoor pool and children's play area
- Restricted building access
- Short distance to Shirlington Village
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Completely renovated apartment community...Overlooks army/navy golf course...One block to ART bus stop with direct service to Pentagon City Metro...
Newly renovated building with beautiful scenic views of the Army-Navy Golf Course at a price that is easy on your wallet. We are located just minutes from I-495, I-395, DC, the Pentagon and various shopping centers.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
12 month terms. $50 application fee per applicant. $400 non-refundable move in fee.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:
Similar Properties in or near Arlington, VA
Ratings & Reviews
Dolley Madison Towers Resident
Staff was rude, accommodations were subpar, the apartment was tiny, the sound of traffic from 395 was constant Read More and so loud that I couldn't dream of ever opening my windows to get fresh air and when I moved out they tried to claim that I didn't give them 60 days notice (which I did in writing) and proceeded to attempt to sue me for 2 additional months of rent.
December 24, 2013