Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Townhomes
Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court(s)
Must See: Stunning 3 BR + Den/Home Office + 3.5 BA, 3 level Spectacular Townhouse in coveted Compton Village Community
* Excellent location minutes to Rt.66, 29 and 28
* Gleaming hardwoods on main level
* Maintenance free huge TREX deck
* 3 large bedrooms on the upper level
* Lots of storage; huge walk-in closet in Master Bedroom
* 2 bathrooms with double sinks on Upper level
* Finished basement with huge rec. room
* Home office with closet space in basement
* Full bath with shower in basement
* Walkout basement with fence and mature trees
* Gorgeous view backing to woods and lake
* Fresh Paint
* Stainless steel appliances
* Beautiful kitchen with lots of cabinets and walk-in pantry
* 2 assigned parking spots and ample visitor parking in the community
Coveted Compton Village Community with swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court, community center, day care and tot lots. 5 minutes drive to the Twin Lakes golf course. Close to trails and schools.
* Centreville Elementary
* Liberty Middle
* Centreville High
Excellent Lifestyle! This townhome sits in a quiet area of the neighborhood but is within minutes from an active suburban community. Here's a small sample of what's nearby:
+ Groceries: Giant, Trader Joes, GrandMart
+ Entertainment: Multiplex Cinemas, Miniature Golf, Fast Eddie's, AMF Bowling, Glory Days, Martini Bar, Red Rock, and more!
+ Fitness Centers: Lifetime Fitness
+ Commuter friendly: commuter parking lot and public transportation less than a mile away
+ Restaurants: Sweetwater Tavern, Bonefish Grill, Copper Canyon Grill, Five Guys, IHOP, Tippy's Taco, Outback Steakhouse, Rosemarys Thyme Bistro, Preet Palace, Ciros New York Pizza, Carrabbas, Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese/Latin American restaurants galore, and much more!!!!
Application Fee: $20 per adult applicant
Available: March 13, 2013
House has a lockbox
* Sorry, we cannot allow any smoking*
* Sorry, we cannot allow any pets*
* We are looking for someone with good credit and strong references*
12 month lease with an option to renew.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.