Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Available August 16, 2017
This townhome is close to everything in Charlottesville and Albemarle County.
Walk to the Shops at Stonefield where you will find an IMAX Theater, Trader Joe's, Pottery Barn, Cosco and many more stores and restaurants!
- 9 miles to NGIC
- 3 miles to UVA/JAG/Darden
- 2.5 miles to Downtown Charlottesville
- 1.5 mile to Barracks Road Shopping Center and Fashion Square Mall
- 5 miles to Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital on Pantops.
- Walk to the Shops At Stonefield (located just across Hydraulic Road)
- 2-Story Townhouse
- Double bowl vanity in master bath
- 2 walk-in closets in the master bedroom.
- Bright, spacious rooms, large windows, tons of closet space
- Open kitchen with all appliances (including microwave, disposal, ice maker in the refrigerator, and huge pantry).
- Full sized washer and dryer included.
- HOA dues and Trash included.
Schools: Greer Elementary (0.8 miles) Jouett Middle (0.8 miles) Albemarle High (0.6 miles)
Showings are by appointment only. No rental office onsite. Call or email us for flexible showing times.
Directions: From 29N turn onto Hydraulic Road (between the Trader Joe's and 7-Eleven) and proceed for about 1/3 mile, before the 2nd traffic light (at Commonwealth) take a left onto Solomon Road for about 100 yards, then take a right into Berkshire Landing.
The Berkshire Landing neighborhood consists of 30 townhouses, all of which have 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.