Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- This is a senior community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 may apply. Not all renters will qualify.
Search Available Apartments
- Business Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Barber/Beauty Salon
- Emergency Response System
- Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Individual Heating and Air Conditioning
- Live-in Managers Available 24/7
- Media Center
- Onsite Parking
- Planned Community Activities
- Private Dining Room
- Recreation Room
- Resident Kitchen
- Scheduled Transportation
- Telephone Hook-up
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
Retirement should be a relaxing time, spent doing what you love. That's why Holiday Retirement communities provide an independent retirement lifestyle in a welcoming environment. Holiday Retirement does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community. Discover the peace-of-mind and fulfillment you deserve.
Located in the beautiful and historic town of Chesapeake, Lighthouse Pointe offers you quality and comfort along the Atlantic coast. We're close to fine dining, wonderful shopping, excellent healthcare and many culturally rich and beautiful sites. You're free to spend your days exploring coastal lighthouses, beautiful beaches,Jamestown and Williamsburg. Our dedicated live-in managers on hand night and day to make you feel like a special part of our family, and you'll love coming home to us.
Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
All-Inclusive, Month-to-Month Rent, Paid Cable TV & All Utilities (except phone), No Buy-In Fees, Pets Welcome (please see management for complete details), Rates Listed: Based on Single Occupancy