Looks like 4BR/2.5 BA House in Western Ridge is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
4 BR/2.5 BA House in Desirable Western Ridge Neighborhood! Close to UVA!
House for rent by owner in desirable Western Ridge neighborhood! Located at the end of a cul-de-sac on a private lot. Full access to walking trails, tennis courts, playground, pools (open in the summer only), small fitness center, and neighborhood clubhouse. Bright Beginnings daycare center and Martha Jefferson Family Medical Center located at the entrance of the neighborhood. Only a 15-minute drive to the University of Virginia, 29 North, City of Charlottesville, and the historic downtown mall! Also, only 30 minutes to Staunton!
- Approximately 1,950 square feet
- Central A/C
- 4 bedrooms (master bedroom has cathedral ceiling)
- 3 of 4 bedrooms have ceiling fans
- 2 full bathrooms upstairs
- Master bathroom has large tiled shower with whirlpool/Jacuzzi tub
- Half bath/powder room downstairs
- Large eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinet space & recessed lighting
- Large family/living room with gas fireplace and ceiling fan
- Dining room
- Ceramic tiled front entrance foyer
- Attached double-car garage with automatic door opener
- Small utility/laundry room upstairs
- Large fenced-in, landscaped yard with small goldfish pond
- Huge 8' x 32' Ipe wood deck with patio furniture and gas grill
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Dishwasher (only 7 months old)
- Maytag Neptune washer/dryer set
- Stove (electric)
- Garbage disposal
- Additional refrigerator in garage
Available for move-in on May 1 (or possibly a little sooner). Non-smokers only please. Pets allowed with an additional $350 non-refundable pet fee to cover carpet cleaning expenses after move-out. Security deposit ($1,850.00) and credit check with references required. Minimum of 1-year lease required.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.