Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24-Hour Maintenance Response
- 30-day Move-In Guarantee
- Ample Parking
- Architecturally Unique Designs
- Clubhouse complimentary package acceptance
- Disability Access for select units
- Disability Access to select homes
- ENERGY STAR??A? appliances
- Great Views
- Individual Washers And Dryers
- Large Eat-In Kitchens
- Outdoor community bike racks
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Recycling bins located throughout the community
- Spacious Closets
- Sparkling Outdoor Swimming Pool With Sundeck
- WiFi in clubhouse & pool area
- Within a half mile of a bus line(s)
- Wood Burning Fireplaces in select homes
- Wood Burning Fireplaces in select units
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Two bedroom apartments are now available starting at $1615.00.
eaves Fairfax City is a newly renovated community consisting of one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes and town homes conveniently located minutes away from downtown Fairfax City and George Mason University. eaves Fairfax City is nestled between the beautiful trees of Fairfax and offers residents easy access to restaurants, transportation and shopping.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.Maximum 2 pets per apartment.
Cat Policy: $50.00 pet rent. $0.00 pet deposit. $500.00 non-refundable pet fee.
Dog Policy: 115 Pound Weight Limit.$50.00 pet rent. $0.00 pet deposit. $500.00 non-refundable pet fee. Breed restrictions apply.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.