Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Herndon, VA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Furnished Available
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- 11-Foot Ceilings
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Brand new construction
- Ceiliing fans in every bedroom and den
- Cordless phones with voicemail
- Corporate Billing Available
- Free business services
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Furnished apartments available
- Housekeeping available
- Korman Rem bedding with upscale linens
- Pets Allowed
- TV's with dvd and premium cable channels
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Utilities included!
- Valet dry cleaning and concierge services
- Washer and Dryer In All Apartments
- Wireless hotspots throughout the community
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Smart, stylish, seamless living. The Mark at Dulles Station apartments offer a lifestyle of convenience with our unparalleled amenities and resident services and location, just off Exit 10 of the Toll Road in the Dulles Tech Corridor and 30 minutes from DC.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 1 Month,None. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: 35 Pound Weight Limit.$500 non-refundable pet fee. Max 2 pets with combined weight of 35 lbs. Cats must be nuetered.
Dog Policy: 35 Pound Weight Limit.$500 non-refundable pet fee. Max 2 pets with combined weight of 35 lbs. Cats must be nuetered.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.