Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Move In Special
Apply today to receive $1000 to $1500 off on select apartment homes!
- Furnished Available
- Wireless Internet Access
- 3,000 square foot athletic club featuring cardi...
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Boutique setting with 24-hour concierge service
- Cats and large dogs welcome
- Controlled access garage parking
- Corporate Billing Available
- Dramatic, open loft residences including many t...
- Emergency Maintenance
- Full-size washers and dryers
- Gas Range
- Granite countertops and Wood-Mode cabinets
- Green Community
- Grohe spa-inspired showers and soaking tubs
- Harris Teeter food and pharmacy on-site
- High ceilings with exposed ductwork
- Internationally inspired architectural details ...
- Island Kitchens
- Italian Lualdi Porte interior sliding glass doors
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances with gas ...
- New/Renovated Interior
- Resort-class rooftop pool and sun terrace
- Soaring 11-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling ...
- Starbucks coffee on-site
Units may feature
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garden Tub
Brand new loft style building...Harris Teeter On-site...Resort-style Amenities
Set in the most exclusive Tysons Corner location, The Lofts at Park Crest features world-class apartment living adjacent to the area's most extraordinary shopping, dining and entertainment options. *Now available for lease, these brand-new loft apartments are located within a pedestrian-friendly urban community with tree-filled spaces and resort-style amenities. This extraordinary community is served by a Starbucks coffee shop to help you start your day and a Harris Teeter market to nourish your love for cooking. The neighborhood grocery's flagship store will offer traditional goods as well as a tremendous selection of gourmet prepared foods, fresh meats and cheeses, and specialty wines from around the globe. *The architectural design of the lofts was inspired by authentic urban neighborhoods such as Soho and Battery Park and offers an amazing array of unique designer finishes, including EcoFinishes, hardwood flooring, Wood-Model cabinetry, KitchenAid appliances, Grohe fixtures and Lualdiporte doors.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Cats and Dogs welcome! Up to 2 pets per apartment home. There is a one time (non-refundable) pet fee of $500 for one pet and $800 for two pets. $50 monthly pet rent, per pet.Please call the leasing office for more details on pet policies and breed restrictions. Please keep in mind if you live in a community that allows pets, the pet owner(s), not Monogram Apartment Collection or the Owner is liable for the actions of the pet.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Monogram Apartment Collection, LLC
Call or email the property directly: