Similar Apartment rentals in Portsmouth, VA you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- 10 minutes from Portsmouth Naval Hospital
- 7 minutes from the Portsmouth Coast Guard Station
- Central air and heat
- Convenient to I-664 and I-64
- Dishwasher in EVERY kitchen
- Emergency Maintenance
- Great closet space
- Mini-blinds included in each home
- New/Renovated Interior
- On HRT bus line
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Renovated laundry center
- Renovated laundry centers
- Renters insurance required for residency
- Short term leases (6 mos.) welcome. Rest. apply
- Small pets up to 25 lbs. welcome!
- Spacious kitchens
- Taupe wall-to-wall carpeting
- We welcome Military Rental Partnership Program!
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
TAKE A FRESH APPROACH TO APARTMENT LIVING! You need to see all the changes and attention to detail we've created to enhance your carefree living at The Village At Western Branch. You will be glad to know that we still have our great floorplans and convenient location in the Western Branch and Churchland area. An ideal location...exciting new changes...all for you!
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: 30 Pound Weight Limit.$300 pet deposit. 2 pets per apt. $20/mo per pet.
Dog Policy: 30 Pound Weight Limit.$300 pet deposit. 2 pets per apt. $20/mo per pet.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.