Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Gorgeous 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Apartment - Available Late September 2016 - When you make 306 E Grace home, you will enjoy the time saving convenience of being just mere steps from delicious restaurants like: Rappahannock, Pasture and Julips just to name a few. You wont have to travel far to enjoy the variety of exciting River City activities that Richmond is known for. Living only blocks from hot spots like Browns Island, Capitol Square Park,The National, Richmonds Center Stage. Everywhere you turn there is something for everyone!
If that isn't enough to make you want to live here, read about what makes this apartment unique:
- ALL Utilities Included... Electricity,Cable and Internet, Water and Trash!! (an estimated $300 in utility costs and all you have to do is write one check!)
- GIANT chef's kitchen featuring: classy granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, TONS of counter, drawer and counter space and storage pantry. Do you love to cook? You will adore this kitchen!
- Ample living room with endless natural light from the enormous windows, elegant hardwood flooring and ultra high ceilings complete with a Grace Street city view.
- Two large bathrooms featuring ceramic tile and stone bath surround, curved shower curtain rods and extra storage.
-Two spacious bedrooms with abundant closets, unique architectural features and beautiful hardwood flooring.
- Washer and Dryer Included - Save time and money!
- Controlled access building
- Application fee $35.00 per household member over the age of 18.
- $100 Processing Fee Due at Lease Signing
- Security Deposit starts at $499 with approved credit.
- All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.