Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- On Site Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Beautiful Mature Landscaping
- Ceramic Tile Bathrooms
- Enclosed Building Entryways
- Fax/Copy Service
- Featuring spacious One, Two and Three Bedrooms wi
- Gas Range
- Less Than 10 Miles from Crystal City, Regan Natio
- Less Than 2 Miles from Old Keene Mill Road, I-395
- Less Than 2 Miles from Springfield Towne Centre
- Less Than 5 Miles from Ft. Belvoir And Landmark
- Less Than a Mile from Springfield Plaza Shops and
- Minutes to Franconia-Springfield Metro Station
- Public Transportation
- Separate Formal Dining Area
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
Value and convenience. Large bright sunny rooms. GHA award winning staff.
An established neighborhood in North Springfield, Chelsea Square Apartments offers a unique combination of an excellent location that is close to major transportation routes and the Springfield-Franconia Metro Station. Located on Backlick Road, Chelsea Square is less than 5 minutes from I-495 and I-395/95 as well as Springfield Towne Center featuring Macy's, J. C. Penny, and Target and a variety of restaurants. Chelsea Square's generously sized sun filled rooms, ample closet space, color coordinated kitchens feel spacious and comfortable. Our community amenities feature a playground, large open area, seasonal swimming pool, and free parking perfect for your busy lifestyle. If you are seeking a community with an excellent commuting location with spacious and comfortable residences, make Chelsea Square your choice!
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: $50.00 pet rent. $250.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Breed and Weight Restictions
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. $35.00 pet rent. $250.00 non-refundable pet fee.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Gates Hudson and Associates
Call or email the property directly: