Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 5 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
Completely renovated apartment community...Overlooks army/navy golf course...One block to ART bus stop with direct service to Pentagon City Metro...
Newly renovated building with beautiful scenic views of the Army-Navy Golf Course at a price that is easy on your wallet. We are located just minutes from I-495, I-395, DC, the Pentagon and various shopping centers.
Apartment 364 units
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- 24-hour staffing
- Assigned garage parking available
- Beautiful golf course views
- Business center w/computers
- Ceramic tile floors and lighting in kitchens/baths
- Community room
- Dishwasher and disposal
- Fitness facility with state of the art equipment
- Full-size washer/dryer in apartment
- Game room with billiards
- Huge oversized closets
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
- Kitchens w/ Corian countertops and microwave oven
- Media lounge w/large screen TV
- Metrorail access via ART and Metrobus
- New/Renovated Interior
- On-site convenience store
- On-site storage
- Private balcony
- Private outdoor pool and children's play area
- Restricted building access
- Short distance to Shirlington Village
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
12 month terms. $50 application fee per applicant. $400 non-refundable move in fee.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Ratings and Reviews
Dolley Madison Towers Resident
Staff was rude, accommodations were subpar, the apartment was tiny, the sound of traffic from 395 was constant Read More and so loud that I couldn't dream of ever opening my windows to get fresh air and when I moved out they tried to claim that I didn't give them 60 days notice (which I did in writing) and proceeded to attempt to sue me for 2 additional months of rent.
Surveyed on: December 24, 2013
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center