Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you.
Floor Plan Options (4)
Features & Amenities
Prince William County's best-kept secret. Tucked away, and surrounded by a mature park-like setting, Shenandoah Station in the Park is still immediately accessible to I-95. Professionally managed by Main St. Realty, Inc.
Apartment 172 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Extra Storage Units
- Fitness Center
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- All Utilities Included!!!
- Free Electric, Water, Gas, Trash/Sewer!
- Free Verizon Fios!!
- Spacious Apartments
- 10 Foot Ceilings
- Breakfast Bar with Open Floor Plan
- Gas Stove, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal
- Private Balcony or Patio with French Doors
- Additional Storage
- Large Pool and Pavillion (separate wading pool)
- 24-hour Secure Fitness Center
- Playground and Tot Lot
- Picnic Area with Grill
- Convenient to VRE, PRTC OminRide, I-95 and Metro
- Minutes Away from Quantico Military Base
- Deposit Dependent on Credit
- Community Events and Activities
- Cats and Dogs Welcome!
- Some Paid Utilities
- Pets Allowed
Units may feature
- High Speed Internet Available
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Cable Ready
Cats & Dogs OK. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Cat Policy: $300 pet deposit. Breed Restrictions and Fees Applicable. Dog Policy: $300 pet deposit. Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions. Breed Restrictions and Fees Applicable.
For more information, please call toll free at or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Directions
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center