Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Search Available Apartments
Similar Apartments in or near Washington, DC
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Business Center
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24-hour concierge
- Access gates
- Bay windows (select units)
- Cable Package
- Ceiling Fans (select units)
- Controlled Access Elevators
- Granite Countertops
- Newly Upgraded
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Oversized sinks w/spray faucet extension
- Private Courtyard
- Professional, friendly Management Team
- Resident lounge w/ Continental Breakfast
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Stunning Views of Washington D.C.
- Walking Distance-McPherson Square Metro
- Washers & Dryers included
Units may feature
Camden Grand Parc redefines fine living by combining historical architecture with modern day enhancements. Located in the heart of Washington, DC and directly across from the McPherson Square Metro Station, our apartment community places you just blocks from the White House and George Washington University. Our upgraded historical studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes include top-notch finishes including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets. With 24-hour concierge service, daily continental breakfast and a bevy of amenities, Camden Grand Parc parallels that of a five-star resort.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Cat Policy: We welcome your cats, with a maximum of two pets per apartment. Sorry, no dogs! See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.