Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- This is a senior community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 may apply. Not all renters will qualify.
Search Available Apartments
- Business Center
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Barber/Beauty Salon
- Emergency Response System
- Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Individual Heating and Air Conditioning
- Live-in Managers Available 24/7
- Media Center
- Onsite Parking
- Planned Community Activities
- Private Dining Room
- Recreation Room
- Resident Kitchen
- Scheduled Transportation
- Telephone Hook-up
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
Retirement should be a relaxing time, spent doing what you love. That's why Holiday Retirement communities provide an independent retirement lifestyle in a welcoming environment. Holiday Retirement does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community. Discover the peace-of-mind and fulfillment you deserve.
Located in the beautiful town of Everett, we'll be your island of comfort in the middle of lakes, rivers and the Pacific Coast. You'll enjoy the natural beauty of the region and the convenience of being centrally located near shopping, excellent healthcare and wonderful dining. Take time to visit Whidbey Island, Deception Pass and the bustling Everett Port, or spend an afternoon whale watching off the coast. Your dream home on the coast is waiting for you at Cascadian Place retirement community.
Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
All-Inclusive, Month-to-Month Rent, Paid Cable TV & All Utilities (except phone), No Buy-In Fees, Pets Welcome (please see management for complete details), Rates Listed: Based on Single Occupancy