Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Gated Access
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- *Available in select apartments only
- Centered in charming downtown Kirkland - walk t...
- Close to Burke Gilman bike trail
- Double sink with pull out faucet
- Feature wall program (accent walls)
- Full-size washer/dryer*
- Furnished apartments available
- Gourmet kitchens with black appliances
- On-site Bike Fixstation
- Pergo wood flooring
- Pet friendly - large dogs welcome
- Resident activities
- Roof-top veranda with BBQ grill
- Smoke free apartments available.*
- Stunning views of Lake Washington
- Terra Organics fresh produce delivery location
- The Dawg Club - a pet friendly social group
- Track Lighting
- Valet dry cleaning
- Warm two-tone interiors
- Windsor Warriors (charitable contribution oppor...
Units may feature
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Vaulted Ceilings
Stunning Lake Washington & Seattle Skyline Views...Unsurpassed Design...Unique Contemporary Lifestyle...Come Discover What TERA Has To Offer You!
Our contemporary apartment interiors with attention to detail are warm and inviting and will truly be a welcome respite after a long day. When not enjoying your home, watch the sun go down over one of Washington's most scenic waterside meccas from our unique rooftop veranda with outstanding views of Lake Washington and the Seattle skyline. This sophisticated waterfront community offers the best in village living. The pedestrian and pet-friendly neighborhood speaks to our love of the outdoors along with the small-town, social feel of a place where people enjoy being out and about. It's easy to grab a drink after work, meet friends for a movie or simply take a morning jog through Peter Kirk Park. Tera is also positioned just minutes from I-405 and HWY 520 making your daily commute a breeze. Whatever your interests may be, Kirkland and Tera Apartments invites you to explore our serenity and vibrancy!
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $25 pet rent. $500 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Tera is a pet-friendly community accepting cats& dogs (2 pet limit per apartment). * Per Pet: * $500 deposit ($250 refundable) * $25 monthly pet rent
For more information, please
or check availability.
Windsor CommunitiesView all Windsor Communities properties
Call or email the property directly: