Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
- Newly built rental unit (2012) within charming 1901 house
- New electrical, plumbing, and bathrooms
- Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and gas stove
- Two bedrooms, two full bathrooms (one en suite)
- Many, large, double-pane windows for plenty of natural light
- Closets with built-in storage systems
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Off-street parking space available ($125/month)
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Air conditioner
- Security system (monitoring not included in rent)
- Yard space and grill available for use (professional lawn maintenance begins this week)
Location: In the heart of Capitol Hill but on a quiet residential street.
- Walk Score = 96!!
- 2 blocks from Broadway and all the shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, and other amenities Capitol Hill has to offer
- 1 block to Broadway Hill pocket park, 3 blocks to Cal Anderson Park and 5 blocks to Volunteer Park
- 2 blocks from Lowell public elementary school with accessible playground
- Close to multiple private schools on Capitol Hill (St. Joseph's, Holy Name, O'Dea, The Northwest School)
-Only 6 blocks to more restaurants and shops on 15th Ave.
Transportation: Leave your car in the off-street parking space and stroll or bus to work!
- 2-3 blocks to light rail (easy airport access!), buses (43, 49, 60) and First Hill street car
- 20-minute walk to Downtown Seattle / Westlake Center
- 25-minute walk to South Lake Union
- Conveniently located to UW, Seattle U, and First Hill hospitals
-$110/month share of water, sewer, garbage. Tenants pay cable/internet, gas, electricity (separate gas and electric meters).
-$125/month for parking
-$50 application fee
-Email or call 503.292.8595
-Deposit depends on credit
-Price quoted is based on 12 month lease. Varying lease options available.
-No smoking on premises
-Price subject to change
-All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.