Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
***Home to a Gorgeous View- 2X2 - Top Floor, Corner Unit*** - THE CONDO :
655 Crockett St
Seattle, WA 98109
Come Home to a Stunning, light-filled 2 bedroom, 1.75 bath Top Floor, Corner Unit with Sweeping Views of Beautiful Lake Union!
Granite Counter Tops/Bar
Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Appliances
Washer and Dryer in Unit
Wrapped Balcony Overlooking the Lake Union
Walk-in Closet in the Master Bedroom
1 Secured Garage Parking Spot
1 Secured Storage Unit
THE AREA :
- Grocery stores in the area include: Lyons Grocery, Westlake Deli & Grocery, QFC & Safeway
- Convene with Nature at one of the local parks such as: MacLean Park, Trolley Hill Park or Thomas C. Wales Park
- Right on a Metro Bus Line, very convenient location for bicyclists!
- Less than 2 miles from the Seattle Center, Space Needle, EMP & Pacific Science Center!
- Less than a 10-minute drive to Lower Queen Anne's many restaurants & bars!
$35 Application Fee
$1000 Security Deposit
$300 Non-refundable Administrative Fee
Tenant pays electricity. Water, Sewer & Garbage included in rent.
No Pets Please
Please Text Annelise at (206) 488-1337 to schedule a viewing!!
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.