Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Features: Newly built rental unit (2015) within charming 1911 house on a quiet but conveniently accessible street
- This unit was built new in 2015 including electrical, plumbing, bathrooms, and kitchen
- Plenty of space, 1,000 sq ft!
- Kitchen with quartz countertop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and gas stove
- Two bedrooms, two full bathrooms (one en suite)
- Large, double-pane windows for plenty of natural light
- Ample storage throughout
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Security system available (monitoring not included in rent)
- Professionally maintained yard and landscaping paid for by owner
Location: Between Wallingford and Fremont, a couple of blocks south of the zoo
- 2 blocks from Woodland Park Zoo, 5 blocks from Woodland Park
- 5-10 minutes to Fremont Ave amenities including Uneeda Burger, Paseo, and Marketime Foods grocery store
- Less than 1 mile to Green Lake
- 1/2 mile to Tilth, Musashi and start of restaurants and shops on 45th in Wallingford
- Just under a mile to Phinney Ridge restaurants (Phinney Market, Fresh Flours, Chef Liao)
- Less than 1 1/2 miles from Greenwood restaurants (Red Mill Burger, Stumbling Goat, Mai Thaiku)
- Easy access to major employers in U-District, SLU, Downtown Seattle
- 2 miles from UW
- 3 miles from South Lake Union
- 4 miles from Downtown Seattle
- Less than 5 minute to bus options including:
- #44 to UW Medical Center / Ballard
- E-line Rapid Ride to Downtown Seattle / Aurora Village Transit Center
Sorry, no pets. No smoking.
-$100/month share of water, sewer, garbage. Tenants pay cable/internet, gas, electricity (separate gas and electric meters).
-$50 application fee
-Email or call 503.292.8595
-Deposit depends on credit
-Price quoted is based on 12 month lease. Varying lease options available.
-No smoking on premises
-Price subject to change
-All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.