Similar Apartment rentals in Spokane, WA you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 10 minute walk to downtown
- Attached Garage on main floor apartment homes
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Community Center with Free WiFi and DVD rentals
- Community Events
- Easy I-90 access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Full Size Washer/Dryers
- Fully equipped Gourmet Kitchens
- Maintenance Free
- Non Smoking Community
- Pet Friendly - Pet Fees and Breed Restrictions
- Pets Allowed
- Private Garage with remote entry
- Private Patio/Deck on select apartment homes
- Spokane River Views on select apartment homes
- Upgraded interior finishes
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Walk to Centennial Trail, dining, shopping etc.
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Welcome to an urban community where life offers more. Where neighbors become friends, where shoes and bikes count as transportation, and dining and shopping are just around the corner. Relax with friends and watch the sunset over the Spokane River from your front deck. Join your neighbors and enjoy the community events on the plaza. Take a long walk on the Centennial Trail with your favorite family pet. It is not just an apartment, it is a lifestyle. Welcome home.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Cat Policy: Please inquire.
Dog Policy: Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions. Please inquire.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.