Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Spokane, WA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Ceiling fans in some units
- Free, unassigned, off street parking
- Gas Range
- Heat, hot water, cook gas, sewer/garbage included
- Historic claw foot tubs with shower
- Individual Leases
- Off street parking included in Utility Fee.
- Pets Allowed
- Tenants pay electric to Avista, also cable, phone
- Tenants pay electric, cable, phone
- Utility Fee of $40.00 on Base Rent for Heat.
- Utility Fee- $40.00 added to Base Rent..
- Utility Fee- $50.00 added to Base Rent..
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Smoke Free
Clean, well maintained historic charmer near Downtown; 8/10 of a mile from Riverfront Park and 3 blocks from Spokane Arena. All apartments are light filled with high ceilings, hardwood floors, mini blinds on windows. Locked entry into the residential area of building. Coin-op laundry for Tenant convenience. Public Transportation on Monroe. Unassigned off street parking in rear of building.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,9 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: 45 Pound Weight Limit.$150 pet deposit. Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions. Cats must be neutered.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.