Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This is a senior community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 may apply. Not all renters will qualify.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Ample cabinet and counter-top space
- Bathroom grab bars
- Eat-in or galley style kitchens
- Emergency Maintenance
- European style cabinetry in kitchens and baths
- Handicap accessible modifications available
- Independent Living
- Off Street Parking
- Wheelchair accessible apartment-homes
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
Welcome to Hanley Place
Come home to Hudson, WI at Hanley Place Apartments. These apartments are specially designed for seniors age 50 and better or disabled who are looking for a comfortable and friendly living community. One of Wisconsin's fastest growing communities, Hudson is small enough to feel like a home town, and offers multiple shopping and dining options. Section 42 income guidelines apply. Come home to the quiet relaxation of Hanley Place Apartments!
Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Cat Policy: Pet Restrictions: Call for details Maximum 2 Pets per apartment.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly: