Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Controlled Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Ample kitchen counter-top and cabinet space
- Cable ready
- Contemporary window treatments provided
- Designated dining rm area w/ tasteful ceiling fan
- Dishwasher & disposal
- Easy access to walking and biking path
- Emergency Maintenance
- Generous walk-out patio or balcony
- Handicapped accessible (select units)
- In-Home Air-Conditioning Unit
- Intercom controlled entry access system
- Large and comfortable living room
- Large coat & linen closets
- Large kitchen pantry
- Large open kitchen with wood cabinetry
- Large playground with swings
- Local basketball court
- Local Theiler Park?s baseball diamonds
- Located near soccer fields & volleyball courts
- Master suite walk-in closet
- Off-street parking
- Pet Friendly Community
- Private garages available - $40/month
- Removal & recycling services included
- Spacious floor-plans - designed with you in mind
- Utilities included: heat / water / sewer / trash
- Washer and Dryer included for a limited time
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Welcome to Parkside Village in Mayville, Wisconsin...Washer & dryer included in rent- limited time!
At Parkside Village Apartments in Mayville, WI you will enjoy the charm and tranquility of small town living. Choose from our affordable one, two, or three bedroom apartment homes complete with a private patio or balcony, large living and dining spaces, and generous closet space. On-site laundry facilities, a playground, and the option of a private garage are just a few of the perks that our community offers. Call Parkside Village Apartments your new home!
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Breed Restriction. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 12 Months
* Pricing and availability are subject to change. ** SQ FT listed is an approximate value for each unit
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Parkside Village participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size: 1 Occupant- $28200 2 Occupants - $32220 3 Occupants - $36240 4 Occupants - $40260 5 Occupants - $43500 6 Occupants - $46740 To maintain the integrity of the community, credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
Pet Policy: We accept both dogs and cats in our apartment homes. Pet Deposit is 250 total with 100 refundable and 150 nonrefundable. Pet rent is $20 per month. Cats must be spayed/neutered and declawed. Dogs must be 35 pounds or less and also spayed/neutered.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Dominium Management ServicesView all Dominium Management Services properties
Call or email the property directly: