Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 12 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (4)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Cats Allowed
- Clubhouse with kitchen facilities
- Concrete construction
- Convenient Freeway access to Hwy 45 and I-94
- Dogs welcome (Call for restrictions)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Exterior parking stalls
- Fireplace, and entertainment center in clubhouse
- Free storage locker
- Free underground car wash area in each garage
- Frost free refrigerator and electric range
- Garbage disposals and dishwasher
- Heat, gas, sewer, water, and trash services inc.
- Individually controlled heating and central A/C
- Laundry facilities located in each building
- Locked entryways with intercom access
- Master fire alarm system
- Milwaukee County Transit System Bus Service
- On-site professional management team
- Outdoor heated pool with tanning deck
- Personal patios or decks
- Public Transportation
- Quality, quiet, energy efficient construction
- Reserved heated underground parking available
- Sound conditioning between walls and floors
- Spacious closets
- Washer and dryer in select homes
- Within minutes of many shopping areas, recreation
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Close to Everything but Far From Ordinary!
Tranquility...take a few moments and discover it for yourself. With the perfect blend of location, comfort and style, Normandy Village allows you the freedom to live. Our community's spacious floor plans and amenities offer you everything your busy lifestyle demands. Take a deep breath and come home to Normandy Village. Normandy Village Apartments offers spacious one and two bedroom homes and two bedroom townhouses. Heated underground parking is available. During the summer you will love sitting and relaxing by our pool. Our clubhouse makes for a great party place and you will no longer need a gym membership with our fitness center. You will have peace of mind with our on-site office and maintenance staff, who are here to assist you; including our 24-hour emergency service for urgent repairs. We pride ourselves on our service and our large number of long-term residents. You will love calling Normandy Village your home!
Pets Accepted. Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Cat & Dog Policy: $200 pet deposit, $20 pet rent, Pet Restrictions: Maximum 2 Pets per apartment.
Ratings and Reviews
Normandy Village Apartments Resident
Very quiet. Office staff was responsive. Nice grounds. Convenient parking.
May 20, 2014
Apartments are dated. Cheap cabinets. Old linoleum.
May 16, 2014
The tenant that lived below me constently would yell at her daughter, ex husband or cat so loud that I could h Read Moreear every word. The same tenant would also play their music so loud that my furniture would vibrate. I complained multiple times but the office never kept a record of my phone calls and nothing was done about it, ever. They also collected double tent from me a new tenant the last month of my lease even though they had a new renter!
May 16, 2014
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.