Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Spacious and clean upper flat in the Historic Washington Heights Neighborhood. Bordering Wauwatosa and Milwaukee. Relax on the beautiful big brand-new porch and enjoy the old world charm with built in cabinetry and crown moldings. The refinished 100 year old Hardwood Maple floors flow throughout the home. 3 spacious bedrooms and 1 bath are offered with this upper unit. Enjoy the new kitchen appliances and kitchen floor in this home. There is a dedicated washer and dryer as well as your own garage space. There is plenty of street parking also as well as storage space which are located in the basement. Water/Sewer/Trash are included in the monthly rent. Pets are welcome with additional security deposit and monthly fee.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
3) No felony convictions
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
1 of 13
1 Car GaragePets AllowedRangeRefrigeratorWasher/Dryer On SiteBalcony
Application Fee: $20
Security Deposit: $795
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.