Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
This 2 bedroom is located in the beautiful Washington Heights area. Close to major bus routes, shopping center and school. Carpeted flooring throughout the unit.
Other Tenant Charges:
Tenant responsible for gas & electric utilities. Tenant also responsible for the lawn care/snow removal which is split between the upper & lower tenant. Dogs under 40 lbs. & cats are welcome with an additional security deposit of $250 and $25 monthly pet rent fee per pet. Breed restrictions do apply for dogs, please contact me at the office.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
1 of 2
Application Fee: $20
Security Deposit: $635
Cats allowedDogs allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.