Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This is a senior community. A minimum age requirement of 55 or 62 may apply. Not all renters will qualify.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 2 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (7)
2 more floor plans
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- 24 hour emergency communication system
- Billiards Room
- Community room and serving kitchen
- Complete on-site banking
- Country Store
- Dining room
- Full-service hair salon
- Heated, underground parking with car wash bay
- Oak woodwork and cabinetry
- Outdoor areas for personal gardening and enjoyme
- Planned Community Activities
- Private storage spaces available
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and communi
- Secure home-like environment with locked lobby a
- Woodworking Shop and Craft Center
Units may feature
Located in the heart of West Allis and metropolitan Milwaukee, The Landmark has become a warm and comfortable home for many residents who enjoy the deluxe amenities of the facility and the proximity to the neighborhoods they know and love. The Landmark encourages an active lifestyle balanced with the carefree living you desire, and the comfort and security you expect.
Our location offers easy access to supermarkets, medical services, restaurants, and all the entertainment and activities in Milwaukee. The Landmark builds and maintains relationships with area business and civic organizations, and there are many opportunities for residents to participate and contribute their knowledge during events involving such groups.
Whatever your needs, The Landmark has the apartment that's just right for you. Residents can choose from a variety of spacious one and two bedroom apartment styles each with unique and well-designed features, or take advantage of luxury apartments which include a fireplace and dining room. The Landmark provides resort-style amenities such as a general store, hair salon, billiards room, social and recreational activities, and much more. You will have opportunity to make new friends and enjoy your leisure time in an amenity rich lifestyle.
Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Terms: 1 year
Pet Policy: Pet friendly with restrictions
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.