The BEST LOFT experience in DTLA - This amazing loft in a beautiful building in the heart of the Arts District will blow you away. The unit and building have warm features which will make you feel at home right away. The unit itself is an open unit, with a washer and dryer and a full kitchen. It has a wall cabinet system and closet with plenty of space to keep your unit open and uncluttered. This is definitely a must see and will not last on the market. Comes with 1 parking spot.
Barker Block is a unique living concept in the Arts District of Downtown L.A. It brings modern design and amenities to an original Angeleno warehouse in the heart of one of the city's most authentic neighborhoods. Mixing life, art, energy and home, Barker Block offers one of the most beautiful and intriguing living experiences around.
The surrounding blocks are full of independent shops, boutiques, bars, avant restaurants, the ever-popular Urth Caffe, endless creative studios, art galleries and underground spots waiting to be discovered. Marquee destinations like L.A. Live and Staples Center are just a few blocks beyond, along with easy access to freeways and the Metro Gold line.
Barker Block is an adaptive reuse of an historic warehouse. This allowed the developer to keep and repurpose original and historic elements. Barker Block was created with an incredibly unique aesthetic, mixing contemporary elements with an eclectic mix of historic materials. Wood rafters showing a century of character stand over polished concrete. Original wood floors giving a rich contrast for modern furniture. Brick walls from the early 1900s serve as a backdrop to sleek countertops and steel staircases. Each home has been individually crafted with a unique variation of these materials, giving every one its very own persona. All of this is matched by an amenity collection that extends your home and living experience through retreats and spaces that bear the signature Kor resort style and flair.
Reinvented by The Kor Group, renowned for creating destination escapes and residential amenitites that surprise, inspire, aevoke and create incredible experiences. At Barker, The Kor Group has designed an amenity collection with personal and social spaces for gathering, retreating, entertaining and extending your living space.
Green In Design...
Barker Block was created for beautiful and sustainable living. By reinventing an original warehouse, they re-purposed and reused many existing structures and materials, like brick walls, wood floors, timber rafters and concrete floors. This preserves historic elements with irreplaceable character, while requiring that fewer raw materials be taken from the earth - conserving natural resources and reducing the building's construction footprint.
In addition to the eco-friendly nature of adaptive reuse, the homes are very energy-efficient with Energy Star appliances, insulating dual pane windows and water-efficient landscaping. Barker Block is also at the heart of a walkable neighborhood and close to job centers and public transit, which reduce the need for driving.
- Unique and varied floorplans with open living spaces and designer interiors
- Original warehouse details from the 1920s, including exposed brick, heavy timber beams and columns, polished concrete floors and high ceilings
- New architectural windows, rooftop skylights and window walls
- Steel staircases with solid wood steps and cable railings
- Black granite or white CaesarStone kitchen countertops with wood cabinetry in walnut or light grey
- Black granite or Carrara marble bathroom countertops with integrated vanity and lighting
- Luxurious oversized soaking tubs with designer ceramic tile walls and flooring
- Jenn-Air professional-style stainless steel appliance packages with gas ranges
- Energy-efficient appliances and insulating dual pane windows
- Private, wood-fenced sitting patios on ground floor residences
- In-unit storage and laundry room
- Cat 5, satellite and cable pre-wiring * Details vary per home
- Resort-style rooftop deck with pool, spa, private cabanas, sunning lounge, sitting and gathering areas, an outdoor fireplace and lush landscaping, all overlooking the city skyline
- Modern fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and floor-to-ceiling city views
- Landscaped courtyards and walkways centered around a grass sitting area and water garden
- Artist's Alley - a semi-private public arts space with curated works from local artists
- Onsite and community retail, including the Urth Caffe across the street
- Onsite, controlled-entry parking with direct access to the building
- Formal reception lobby and breezeway entry with secured access
No Dogs Allowed