Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Beautiful 3 Bed/1 Bath Home - Walk to Downtown Mountain View/CalTrain! - This unique 3 bedroom/1 bath home is centrally located within walking distance to Downtown Mountain View. When you enter the home you are greeted by a large living area with beautiful hardwood floors, a brick fireplace and large windows that let in tons of natural light. The living room is also a solarium with shatterproof glass. On the far side of the living room is an atrium with tile flooring, track lighting, and French doors that lead out into the backyard.
Off the entryway you'll find the large kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has been remodeled to include black stone countertops, white custom cabinetry and upgraded appliances, including a gas stove. As you make your way to the back of the house you'll find the 3 bedrooms and full bathroom. The bedrooms are a good size and have large windows that look out into the yard. Each has large closets with inbuilt shelving and hardwood floors.
The backyard is nicely landscaped and well maintained. It has plenty of room for cooking, relaxing, and enjoying the beautiful summer days to come! As well as offering a great space to live in, this house is ideally located within Mountain View. It sits less than a mile from the CalTrain station and Downtown Mountain View shops and restaurants. It also is a very short drive from El Camino Real, Hwy 237 and Hwy 85. Live here, and live comfortably in the heart of Silicon Valley.
?2018 Silicon Valley Residential Realty, Inc.
dba Silicon Valley Lofts & Condos, CA BRE #01763046
To see this and other available rentals, visit our website at siliconvalleylofts.com
- 3.5 x verifiable monthly income to rent ratio
- Minimum 650 FICO score
- Income verification and government issued picture id required along with application
- No co-signors or guarantors
- Tenant must carry tenant liability insurance
- Sorry, no pets.
- Holding deposit: 50% of full security deposit is due within 24 hours of application approval to hold property. Balance of deposit and first month's rent (pro-rated if move in date other than the 1st) is due at lease signing, or within 10 days of paying the holding deposit, whichever is comes first.
- Utilities included in rent: None. Tenant will have to set up their own PG&E, as well as Water/Garbage through the City of Mountain View.
No Dogs Allowed
No Cats Allowed
Check Availabilityor call
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.