If I could give La Triumphe Apartments negative stars, I gladly would. As you can see in the photos, the condition of this place was absolutely disgusting. The toilet water was rusty and the bathroom water always smelled like something was rotting. Mold was growing in the closet and underneath the kitchen sink. Because of the mold that was continuously growing, I asked for them to clean the mold and check the water supply. They tried their best not to come the first time, until I had to beg them to come and get rid of the mold infested closet and sink. When they did try to "fix" the issue, they made it worse and more hairy mold was hanging from the closet shelf. After all this, I asked them to clean the mold once again and this time they took down the shelving and created a big hole on the side of the closet and the kitchen sink.
According to the Connecticut Health Department, who I was in contact with throughout this time, La Triumphe violated the public health code by breaking down walls before any pre-inspection being done for possible asbestos. Since they violated the public health code, they had a mandatory inspection done by the state to make sure no asbestos were in the walls of the apartment.
Not only is La Triumphe Apartment management team incompetent, their maintenance team also is incapable of doing their job. I asked the manager to reach out to her superior to speak of the condition and it wasn't only until after I moved out did the general manager email me back. I was only able to live there for 1 month because the condition was absolutely terrible and I did not feel comfortable living there. I was sick for at least half the month that I did live there and I was afraid to take a shower and use the water there because the smell of the water was unbearable.
DO NOT live in this apartment because it will ruin your life. This place is absolutely the worst place I have ever lived in and I have lived in many other apartments and never had to move out.