Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Offering spacious floor plans, exceptional amenities, a convenient location and top-notch apartment rentals, TGM Malibu Lakes is an ideal apartment community in the breezy town of Naples, FL you'll be proud to call home.
Enjoy our two swimming pools with lagoon-style waterfall and spa, 24-hour athletic club, lighted tennis court, scenic lakeside walking trail, stocked lakes with fountains, BBQ areas with picnic tables, beautiful clubhouse, cafe lounge, detached garages, and bark park.
Come see what everyone in Naples, FL is talking about! Our convenient location in north Naples and close proximity to I-75 puts us near pristine and beautiful beaches, North Collier Regional Park, nearly 80 golf courses, boating and fishing, and the 5th Avenue and 3rd Street South shopping districts. We're located in an excellent school district and are close to Hodges University and Ave Maria College.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Contact Propertyor call
There are not guess parking available and if someone visits you their car will be towed away or pay the tow tr Read Moreuck drive $65.00 to release their car. He takes credit cards.
January 07, 2018
DO NOT RENT THIS PLACE.
Please do not consider this as any other review and ignore. If you search just a li Read Morettle more there are better places to rent. DO NOT RENT HERE.
1. Horrible management. The Manager is a joke, does absolutely nothing about any concerns you raise. He is hired to shut people up from raising any questions. A lot of the apartments now are empty. You can get a robot to do his job - "Sorry, there is nothing we can do about it!!!"
2. Mold problem - big problem in these apartment.
3. Rent raised by 150$ every year. They will never tell you this when you move in
4. You can hear people walking above your apartment, people talking loudly next door
5. Very poor parking. You get one parking spot and barely anything for guests. People who have 2 cars always occupy guest parking leaving no space for guests. They are very rude to guests who unknowingly park at the wrong place.
If you anyone parks in your spot, there is nothing you can do. Management is all talks and does nothing about it
For extremely high rent there is not even covered parking
6. Bad hygiene. Don't get fooled by beautiful pool, people bring these pets along with them. Beware if you are staying there and DO NOT take kids to the pool. They were SHUT DOWN for a while since they did NOT FOLLOW HEALTH CODE.
Other inconveniences - There is no way to pay rent online. You have to pay your utility bill via AUM which is another pathetic company which makes you pay additional cost for paying your bill online. You need a access card to enter the building, no sticker on the car. Anyone can just walk by and knock at your door at 9pm.
July 30, 2017
Office lied repeatedly.. Withheld information about my apartment.. Did not treat me fairly.. Corporate office Read Morenon-responsive when trying to resole issues.
April 22, 2014
Move In was excellent;
Property grounds are very well managed and clean;
Maintenance Staff are prompt, s Read Morekilled and respectful;
Assigned Parking comfortable and visitors always have space available;
Residence are quiet;
Recreational Area is well maintained and rules are upheld;
Management Staff are very responsive to tenants;
Property is Secure with an authoritative police presence when needed.
February 04, 2014
Units are in dire need of a update. Counter tops in kitchen are old and outdated. Bathrooms need a complete fa Read Morece lift. Shower doors are rusted and stained. Washers and dryers are old and take to long to wash and dry. Newer carpet would also help in updating.
January 24, 2014
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.