BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION Town Home- In the Buffalo Grove's District 125
This is a listing for a gorgeous town home in the thought after school district 125, aka Stevenson High School)
The gated community is walking distance from both Stevenson and the Metra Rail train station. 3 miles away from the 94th high way and 1 Mile away from Milwaukee Ave. Located on Rout 22 (Half Day Road) between Buffalo Grove Rd and Milwaukee. With great accessibility to shopping plazas, grocery stores, and boutiques just minutes of driving.
This is an urban classic two-story town home (1600 sq feet) which offers:
- Two bedrooms plus loft or an optional third bedroom on the second floor
- 2.5 baths
- Spacious stainless steel kitchen with island / breakfast area
- Cathedral Ceilings
- A mixture of hard wooden floors and plush carpeting
- A rear loading two-car garage
- Full Basement
- Private Patio with cedar fencing
- A cozy layout consisting of Dining Room, Living Room and a Den.
- The laundry room is on the main floor in a separate area next to the kitchen. See the picture of the town home layout.
This is your opportunity to live in a brand new town home, in an incredible community with gorgeous ponds and landscaping. Make this your beautiful residence and maybe even your own home some day. This town home will be ready for lease the last week of September. We are asking $2,100 per month and we can put together a lease ASAP for your schooling needs.
Please e-mail me for more information or an appointment to view the premises.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.