Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Bronzeville 2-Bed Overlooking Mini Botanical Gardens *1 MO FREE PROMO* - - Kitchen includes SS appliances including a refrigerator, oven/range, micro-hood, Bosch dishwasher & 42" upper Cherry Cabinetry
- Euro Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood Floors and base moldings
- Vast amounts of natural light through South facing windows
- Large Amounts of Closet Space equipped with Stainless Steel Double-Hanging Organizers
- Decora Switches & Dimmers & Strategically Placed Cable & Electric for flat-screen televisions
- 2 BBQ's & 2 PicnicTables in a park-like setting
- Exquisite landscaping with trees from Switzerland, South Korea and Siberia, and an in-ground irrigation
- Gated Parking Available for $45/month
- 5 minutes to Mariano's
- 5 minutes to Hyde Park
- 5 Minute Walk to CTA Green Line
- 2 Blocks to Major Busses
- Conveniently close to Lake Shore Drive & 90/94
- 5 minutes to Washington Park
Another luxury property managed by South Side Stories Property Management, the preeminent Bronzeville real estate management company located at 4701 S. Champlain Ave. Come meet us!
We provide 4 field technicians, emergency 24/7 phone service, professional cleaning, landscaping, snow removal & a team that cares!
Lease this gem for $1,445 per month! Heat and hot water is included! Gated parking is available for $45/month.
1 MONTH FREE for highly qualified applicants that sign a minimum of 1 year lease with an October 31st start date!
For more information on this phenomenal property, please email Leads@SouthSideStoriesLLC.com or call 773-466-8325.
Check out all of our available rental residences: www.southsidestoriesrentals.com/vacancies/
*Price & conditions are subject to change without notice.
2 br, 1 bath (855 sq. ft): $1445
2 br, 1 bath : $1495
No Dogs Allowed
Check Availabilityor call
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.